2.19.2007

Mr. Potter

yes... the time has come! i have been suckered in, and now i can't seem to escape...
i am reading HARRY POTTER !!

i think that Atresha will be so proud of me... with a huge topping of I TOLD YOU SO... i find myself up at night reading until 3 or 4... i have shot through the first 4 in one week! the most frightening part of it... is that i have seen the movies, and i know what is going to happen, and yet i still force myself to read through the next chapter to read what happens... i keep quoting the book... Im turning into one of those little 14 year old kids who calls another a mudblood, and pretends to do curses on their friends. what is happening to me??? i fought it for so long... but its finally leeched its way into my life...

after reading children of men, and blindness, i knew that i needed a break from the stress-inducing, dismal, apocalyptic story telling that happened to be in abundance, but i am finding myself so much more stressed out about poor little potter... i might need some dr. suess after this series is over...

im just happy that i dont have to wait a year for the next installment. i picked a very convenient time to become obsessed with this story... i can't imagine the torturous wait that these poor young kids had to endure... oh the humanity of it all!

No comments: