1.30.2007

fireworks in the office

and i mean literally... i was sitting at my desk, minding my own business, and a few little sparking noises perk up my ears... a light electrical box over my desk sparked, and started to smoke... i could smell the melted metal/plastic smell.. oh the fun! mind you that this was after everyone else in the office has gone home, and its just me. i called in our maintenence guy, and he put plastic over the leak in the roof that was dripping on the box... but jsut as he was about to pull away and drive home.. it sparked again, but this time with enough sparks to hit the floor. i think its time to go home...

just a little bit of heart healthy nervousness to make sure that i'm still alive. i could do with a little shower from our sprinkler system, but i dont really think that the computers and all of our papers could take it.

just another day in the office.

No comments: